Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- If the submission has more than one author, each author is duly registered in the platform with his titles, research group and the name of the institution to which they belong. The registered email in our platform must be institutional. Every registered author must include its ORCID Id.
- On the first page, the title of the article must have a footer indicating whether the article is derived from, it can be a completed or ongoing research, a review or, a reflection. When applicable, the funding source of the research must be included.
- The article’s text must be double line spacing; the font size is 12 points; italics are used instead of underlining (except URL’s) and must not exceed 5,000 words for articles derived from research and up to 6,000 words for review articles (excluding titles, abstracts, keywords, and references).
- Web addresses should be added to bibliographical references where possible. Each of the cited articles must include its respective DOI (clickable) in the list of references (when it is available).
- The authors may suggest at least three (3) peer reviewers, two of which are from a different country than the authors. Suggested peers are suitable academics and must have at least one publication in indexed journals during the last two years before the date of submission.
The total or partial reproduction of the contents of the journal for educational, research, or academic purposes is authorized as long as the source is cited. For reproduction for other purposes, express authorization from the Sello Editorial Universidad de Medellín is required.
The names and e-mail addresses entered in this magazine will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this magazine and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other person.
Total or partial reproduction of the contents of the journal are authorized for educational, investigative or academic purposes as long as the source is cited. In order to make reproductions for other purposes, it is necessary to have the express authorization of the imprint or Sello Editorial of the Universidad de Medellín.